Monday, July 20, 2015

जाने कैसे कब और कहाँ


 I was  not concerned about the butterflies in my stomach the night before the first day of school but it had to do with few apprehensions. Apprehension of acceptance. apprehension of me being detached;apprehension of drawing the line,apprehension of me sharing my space with 35 little hangouts whom I cannot run away from,Basically kids are not judgemental,they are forgetful, forgiving and loving. They crave for the love you share and are always ready to take any trash if you put it in the garb of love, I have always been apprehensive of people judging me and me loosing my space if I develop bonds and relationships .It was altogether different in Pune where I knew I had only a small stint so I could easily escape out from that emotional matrix.But here in the city,I need to let go. I have always dreamt of flowing; living in the moment but in the end I eventually stop myself from flowing in the continuum of relationships. Perhaps this would be the most difficult thing for me in the fellowship,maintaining relationships,getting lost in them,not caring about any ifs and buts.And closing the shutters down today I realized that I need not to sit and ponder about these things,these little ones will slowly creep into my life and I will not know. They don't have any agendas and neither I want any. Possibilities of possibilities.स्यात्
  जाने कैसे कब और कहाँ  (I don't know  how ,when and where)
I am ending today's night with this eternal song which encapsulates my philosophy of life.Allah Haafiz.
आगे भी जाने ना तू, पीछे भी जाने ना तू ,जो भी है बस यही एक पल है  (Live in the moment)


No comments:

Post a Comment